xlib6g, xlib6g-dev bugs to be escalated

As promised, I'm about to escalate the xlib6g* bugs now that xlib6g
and xlib6g-dev are no longer in unstable.  Binary dependencies on
xlib6g now merit grave severity bugs, and build dependencies on
xlib6g-dev exclusively merit serious severity bugs (FTBFS).

I find it distressing that 45 of these bugs are still open.  The
package maintainers have had more than 3 months' warning that this
would be happening.  (And there were 4 in addition that were fixed
without the maintainer bothering to close the bug.  One has had the
package removed, apparently.)
--
Daniel Schepler              "Please don't disillusion me.  I
schepler@math.berkeley.edu    haven't had breakfast yet."