Re: newest libssl in woody

Matus fantomas Uhlar wrote:
> -> You are using woody-proposed-updates which isn't covered by the security
> -> team.
>
> I was thinking about this possibility but havent' found libssl in it.
> However I haven't found it in any list of packages i synched today.
> so if the problem is by me, sorry for your time.

The problem basically is that you are using woody-proposed-updates
with blind faith without knowing what it is.

Any maintainer can uplaod into that directory - and interfer with
security updates meant for woody.  Packages that don't fit the
requirements for stable will be rejected infrequently.  That's the
reason why you weren't able to find the old packages.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Still can't talk about what I can't talk about.  Sorry.  -- Bruce Schneier