Re: Some proposals

Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org> writes:

> The 'core team' that is responsible for what is formally released is
> relatively small, *and* it has a relatively small amount of stuff to take
> care of. Combine the kernel and GNU libc teams, maybe throw in about half

This is not The Core Team as in FreeBSD terminology you talking about
here. The FreeBSD Core Team is more like our Debian Project Leader, an
group of elected people with no special technical priviledges.

I'm pretty sure that the commit-bit on different parts of the project
isn't directly connected on wether you're elected as core team-member.

--
 Peter Makholm     |      I laugh in the face of danger. Then I hide until
 peter@makholm.net |                                          it goes away