Re: newest libssl in woody

-> > the newest libssl in woody,  from security updates is version 0.9.6c-2.woody.2
-> > However, I have on my machine version 0.9.6g-0.woody.1 and I've seen it in
-> > ftp too. From changelog:
-> >
-> > openssl (0.9.6g-0.woody.1) stable; urgency=low
-> ...
-> > How is this possible? did someone upload old version to security updates?
->
-> You are using woody-proposed-updates which isn't covered by the security
-> team.

I was thinking about this possibility but havent' found libssl in it.
However I haven't found it in any list of packages i synched today.
so if the problem is by me, sorry for your time.
--
Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Linux IS user friendly, it's just selective who its friends are...