Re: Takers for two packages?

I'd be interested in taking wmifs on.  I'm not a DD yet, but a prospective one.
 Reading between the lines, it seems that it's a good thing for a new maintainer
to adopt some packages to get into the system and start getting experience.

Since I'm not an official maintainer, I'm not sure what the protocol is in this
case; maybe just keep you name on it until I ask someone to sponsor it for me?
(This should happen in the first couple of weeks of March).

Thanks for your time.  Please cc: me directly in any replies, as I'm going out
of town for a couple of days and I'm going to unsubscribe to debian-devel while
I'm gone.

Quoting Jordi Mallach <jordi@debian.org>:

> I'd be glad if someone else took over these two packages (for now):
>
> wmifs:

>  wmifs is a dockable applet for X11 that can monitor all your network
>  interfaces. It's designed for WindowMaker's Dock and AfterStep's
> Wharf,
>  but it's not dependent on these window managers and should work with
> any
>  other.

Sincerely,

Craig Steffen

--
http://www.craigsteffen.net/contact/
current goal: use a CueCat scanner to inventory my books