Re: Takers for two packages?

Hey Craig,

Hmm. Long lines in your mails :)

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 09:04:37AM -0600, Craig P Steffen wrote:
> I'd be interested in taking wmifs on.  I'm not a DD yet, but a prospective one.
>  Reading between the lines, it seems that it's a good thing for a new maintainer
> to adopt some packages to get into the system and start getting experience.

Well, I don't know. You'll probably have little to do with it (unless
you want to enhance it or something), but if you use WindowMaker (or
some window manager that uses dockapps), I guess it's yours :)

> Since I'm not an official maintainer, I'm not sure what the protocol is in this
> case; maybe just keep you name on it until I ask someone to sponsor it for me?

Yeah. When your sponsor is able to do your first upload, just put your
name in the Maintainer field and that's it.

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/