Re: Future of Debian uncertain?

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:

If these issues are so easy to solve, feel free to become a developer
and sbow us this solution...
Ok, I think I know how to solve this issues. How can my changes enter into next Debian release?

2-After you install the desktop environment with tasksel the gnome fonts are "BIG". Took me a day to figure it out how to change that.

This one entirely depends on your environment. If you use a 1920x1280
screen you'd probably complain that the fonts are too small...

That would be true if all the fonts where equal size. But it's not the case. Gnome fonts have different dpi that kde's, this cause that if you have a kde program and a gnome program opened at the same time, one of them will have ugly or unreadable fonts in any screen resolution.

cheers
-- vbi
thank you and cheers back.

Alfredo