Re: Future of Debian uncertain?

On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 07:34, Alfredo Valles wrote:
> Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
>
> >If these issues are so easy to solve, feel free to become a developer
> >and sbow us this solution...
> >

> Ok, I think I know how to solve this issues.  How can my changes enter
> into next Debian release?

File bugs. Discuss the issues here (or on the more specialized mailing
lists). Submit patches to the bugs. Become a Debian Developer (I hear
the DAM is busy approving accounts, so hopefully the long delays will be
over).

But before beginning: browse the mailing list archives, many of the
issues are probably covered and people are working on it.

greets
-- vbi

--
Available for key signing in Zürich and Basel, Switzerland
                     (what's this? Look at http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro)