Re: libkpathsea3 incompatibility problem

Paul Hampson <Paul.Hampson@anu.edu.au> writes:
> >    /usr/sbin/jtexconfig: line 1: kpsetool: command not found
>
> That's your problem, no /usr/bin/kpsetool
>
> You'll need your old tetex-bin installed to. kpsetool is in that.

Ok, I'll try installing an old tetex-bin (if it will let me!).

> jtex-bin depends on tetex-bin, so I'm guessing you've overridden the
> dependancy at some point...

Nope, I've done nothing wierd, just use `aptitude upgrade' and the two
dpkg commands I gave in my previous message.  I guess something is
screwed up somewhere...

-Miles
--
Yo mama's so fat when she gets on an elevator it HAS to go down.