Re: Strange undeliverable mail.. for a message I did not send

On Die, 2003-02-18 at 20:54, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 01:02:49PM +0100, William WAISSE <debian@neofutur.net> was heard to say:
> >  Using a GPG ( PGP ) key and signing all of your emails makes the virus sent
> > mail ( unsigned ) very different from your mails ( always signed ); i find
> > this fine.
>
>   Evidently no-one you email uses Windows :-(

In my case, they do.

Pointing out that the relevant RFCs are >5 years old and that their mail
client is about the only one really having a problem has helped so far.
The longer version is at http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/rant.html .

If it bothers you, you could still use inline signatures.

cheers
-- vbi

--
featured product: PostgreSQL - http://postgresql.org