Something to think about....

Hello,

I was thinking about possible default kludges for ion-devel right now and
came to the conclusion: a default kludge for e.g. xmms would only be nice,
if xmms is installed - in that case, a separate workspace could be created
etc. That means configuration dependencies in packages, if you understand
what I mean :) Am I crazy, or could such athing be really useful for many
packages?

Nikolai.

PS: I am not on the list, but I read it through a news server, so no cc:
necessary :)

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org