Re: Latest libfreetype borkage

> What kind of borkage you are talking about is beyond me
> (it should really be trivial to get a screenshot and
> put it up on a webpage somwhere for people to be able to
> see what you are talking about)

Here are a couple of shots from xmag illustrating my perceived freetype
borkage...For me it's most noticable in the numbers.

Font used was Verdana at (I belive) 12pt.

First, the -7 version:
http://wang-fu.org/verdana-ft-7.png

Then, the -8 version:
http://wang-fu.org/verdana-ft-8.png

For me, the squished numbers constitute a reason to downgrade to -7...
however, I will say that the w and s are a bit nicer in -8...they've
been 'un-squished', as it were.

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

"This movie sucks, Joel." -Tom Servo. #323