Re: non-us upload queue broken ?

On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 11:15:33AM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> > The package was accpeted, and is currently in
> > klecker:/org/non-us.debian.org/ftp/pool/non-US/main/d/dact,
> >  it hasnt however made it into the main non-us tree.
>
> Huh? That is the main non-US tree, and
> dists/unstable/non-US/main/binary-i386/Packages matches ...

The published one is in /org/ftp.root, actually. It gets rsynced there
internally, for a basic consistency check I guess.

I was under the impression that non-US katie wasn't running, which is why
the public site and its mirrors aren't getting updated. Looking at it now,
it's just the publishing part that's disabled, with

##run-parts --report /org/non-us.debian.org/scripts/distmnt

I suppose the ftpmasters have some reason to do this, but they're quiet as
usual.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.