Re: Temporary list debian-l10n-german created

#include <hallo.h>
* Josip Rodin [Tue, Jan 14 2003, 10:33:08PM]:
> > I think there is a "little" difference between a general user list and
> > i18n (development) lists.
> What's your point? The rest of the thread involved debian-l10n-german which
> is also created now.

There are still other user mailing lists on the i18n sites, see
http://lists.debian.org/i18n.html. For me, debian-russian,
debian-japanese and debian-*chinese* should definetely not be on that

ohne speicher, tastatur, mouse, pladde, monitor, also nur die Hardware...
                                  -- _DeadBull_ in #debian.de