Temporary list debian-l10n-german created

Since the lists.debian.org maintainers are obviously not responding to
bug reports (#129560 requesting a new list debian-i10n-german [sic!]
has been open for nearly a year now, others are open longer), I have
created the following list on one of my servers now: