How to ask for a virtual package (Was: suggested virtual package name: dns-server)

Hello,

last year I asked for a virtual package web-browser or a more fine grained
approach

     web-browser-textmode
     web-browser-graphical

The discussion just stoped and we did not found a real decision.  Because
there were no real reasons *against* those virtual packages I would like
to know now what I would have to do to implement this because things only
happen if someone just does it.

So which package / document will I have to patch or bugreport or just
what to do to get it implemented?

Kind regards

       Andreas.