pkgdump

Hi,

I am currently maintaining a package that i gave a name.
Its name is pkgdump. It has got some extra features such as report
logging/, etc when compared to the current network package dumper
named tcpdump. I want to keep the name of the package. The licence
will be GPL. However, how cant there be a coincidence while i am
trying to maintain this package and there is another package named
pkgdump maintaned by anyone else?

The package is in initialization version. I made a debian package for it.
Waiting for comments.

sincerely,

Halil Demirezen