Re: mount, bsdutils and util-linux for Woody broken?

* Thomas Glanzmann <sithglan@stud.uni-erlangen.de> wrote:

> Did your received an 'official' statment of what was going on. The problem was
> there for about 2 weeks on our site. It also broke our FAI installation.

Well, 1 - 2 days after my mail new packages were uploaded to
proposed-updates and fixed the problem.

Regards,
Marcus
--
The father's eyes said "Beautiful! How beautiful you are!". The boy's eyes said
"How beautiful! She glitters like a star!". The child's eyes uttered joy and