Re: Removing openuniverse in favor of celestia (keep a virtual package?)

On Sat, 28 Dec 2002, Steve Greenland wrote:

> Anyway, my original point stands: unless there is some actual software
> reason for celestia to conflict/replace OU, making it do so is a
> significant inconvenience to OU users with no benefit.

Not wanting to dispute this I just want to say that celestia is a
spiritual experience for me [1]. Haven't ever used openuniverse, might be
it's just as good. Anyway it's christmas time, whoever has not yet seen
celestia, permit yourself some leasure time and have a look. It leaves you
in awe in face of the dimensions of our universe.
*t

[1] My God! It's full of stars!

--
  to s
    mam                          power corrupts