Hash.pm missing?

Hello,

I've tried to install JAnchor on my jabber server, and it failed,
because this perl script couldn't find XML/Stream/Hash.pm. Of course
I've got libxml-stream-perl installed, and any other needed modules,
but there is no Hash.pm there! Of course - packages.debian.org didn't
find this file in any package. What is going on? In Mandrake, PLD, RH,
Suse - in all other distributions there is Hash.pm in
libxml-stream-perl, but not there - what can I do to obtain this file/

--
Mati (mati@mati.rm.pl)
Sounds like a Windows problem, try calling Microsoft support