Re: [jules@debian.org: Re: Intent to NMU Balsa 2.0.3]

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 03:17:13PM +1100, Andrew Lau wrote:
> From: Jules Bean <jules@debian.org>
> To: Andrew Lau <netsnipe@debianplanet.org>
> Subject: Re: Intent to NMU Balsa 2.0.3
> > 	I'm writing to ask if you have anything against me packaging
> > Balsa 2 for Debian or even NMUing the 1.x branch to bring it up in
> > line with 1.4.1 from 1.2.4? I'd more than willing to act only as a
> > NMU-only maintainer Balsa's until you have time to resume your
> > debian-devel duties again.
> Don't bother with the 1.4 branch.  Go for 2.0.
>
> Keep me posted, but feel free to NMU if you like.

Hi Jules,

A few weeks ago I mailed you regarding adopting Freeciv. I'd be
interested in taking that package, but I never got any word from you.

Can I take over when 1.14 is out (which should be Real Soon)?

Thanks,
Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/