Re: GTK+ libraries 2.2 are released

Sven Luther wrote:
On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 05:51:02PM +0900, Akira TAGOH wrote:
The GTK+ team has released the version 2.2 of the GTK+
family libraries. so I consider to upload it to the
experimental, because the upgrading will causes the segfault
by libgnomeui's bug. it was fixed in libgnomeui 2.1.x; I'm
Erm, GNOME 2.1 is not in unstable, right ? So why should it be
a problem ? People using gnome 2.1 will more probably be using
garnome or something such anyway, and not face this problem.

As I understand it, using GTK+ 2.2 with libgnomeui 2.0.x is what causes the segfault, since the bug was not fixed until sometime in libgnomeui 2.1.x.

-Jon