Suggested press release in reaction to RHAT dropping sparc and alpha

Jaldhar H. Vyas writes:
 > So I read in OSNews today[1] that Red Hat is dropping support for the
 > alpha and sparc architectures.  I think we should let it be widely known
 > that we still support sparc and alpha users 100%

What would be really interesting would be if we could get Red Hat to
send out a suggestion that its current alpha and sparc users should
switch to Debian.

But Debian should blow it's own horn too. I, at least, expect to run
Debian on sparcs for a few more years.

-Maitland