Suggested press release in reaction to RHAT dropping sparc and alpha

So I read in OSNews today[1] that Red Hat is dropping support for the
alpha and sparc architectures.  I think we should let it be widely known
that we still support sparc and alpha users 100%  Maybe something like
this...

The Debian Project (http://www.debian.org/) producers of Debian GNU/Linux,
the premier Linux distribution created by the community for the community
reaffirmed today its' ongoing commitment to supporting Linux on the Sparc
and Alpha architectures.

Sparc and Alpha users enjoy the same vast breadth of free software (some
10,000 packages in our stable distribution,) bug fixes, and timely
security updates as any other Debian user.  Because our operating system
is a labor of love not a money-making enterprise, they will never be held
hostage to the shifting agendas of commercial vendors.

For more information on the many architectures Debian has been ported to,
please see http://www.debian.org/ports

...well perhaps you can think of some better verbiage but the idea is to
start aggressively promoting some of the unique features of our OS.
Whoever is in charge of press contacts, please make this happen.

[1] http://www.osnews.com/comment.php?news_id=2426

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>