Re: [desktop] Setting default wallpaper

Am Fre, 2002-12-20 um 01.34 schrieb Colin Walters:

> > Maybe what we could do is have a symlink in desktop-base which points to
> > the default background.  That way if you DeMuDi people want a different
> > background, it would be a relatively simple matter of creating your own
> > desktop-base package with that symlink changed.
>
> FYI, this is done now in the latest version of desktop-base (0.3.4).

Cool, I'll have a look at it, although it won't solve my problem I
think. First, we'll most probably release with gnome1.4 as DeMuDi is
based on woody for now, and my real problem is that I'd like to have a
default background independent of the desktop environment a user is
using.

regards, Stefan
--
----> http://www.shockfrosted.org