apt-get update doesn't see r1

Hi

[I didn't get any answers on debian-user, so now I try debian-devel instead]

On the servers at work an `apt-get update; apt-get upgrade` worked as
supposed, but my machine at home doesn't seem to see the new
packages. From work I know that mailman is one of the packages that should be
updated (to version 2.0.11-1woody5), but at home after doing an `apt-get
update` an `apt-cache show mailman | grep Version` gives:
Version: 2.0.13-2
Version: 2.0.11-1woody4
Version: 2.0.11-1woody1

I don't know where the woody1-package comes from but the 2.0.13-2 is
there since I have both testing and unstable in my sources.list.

My preferences file looks like this:
Package: *
Pin: release a=stable
Pin-Priority: 600

Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 200

Package: *
Pin: release a=unstable
Pin-Priority: 100

I haven't installed anything from testing ot unstable yet.

My sources.list (without comments):
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

deb http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/os/Linux/distributions/debian/ woody main
contrib