Re: apt-get update doesn't see r1

This one time, at band camp, Henrik Christian Grove said:

> Hi
>
> [I didn't get any answers on debian-user, so now I try debian-devel instead]

<snip>

-user is the right forum for this, but I must have missed your mail there.
It looks like your mirror is out of date.  Either wait untl they catch
up, or switch to another mirror.  Try using whatever mirror the boxes at
work are using.
|  Stephen Gran                  | One should always be in love.  That is  |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | the reason one should never marry.   -- |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | Oscar Wilde                             |