Re: location of UnicodeData.txt

Thomas Bushnell writes:
> I believe at this point you are raising FUD.

I believe I was attempting to discuss the subject calmly and rationally
while avoiding inflammatory language such as "you are raising FUD".

> The license on Unicode explicitly grants permission to make such
> derivatives, if they even are such, in free programs.

Reference?  I don't recall seeing this mentioned earlier in this thread,
and it is not at all clear from a quick perusal of the copyright data on
the Unicode site that the license for the file in question is
DFSG-compliant.  Could you tell me what I am missing?

BTW the copy of the file on my system (installed by perl-modules) lacks the
apparently required disclaimer.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)