Re: account on IA-64 sought.

* martin f krafft (madduck@debian.org) wrote:
> the author of gjay is troubled by
> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=gjay&ver=0.2.2-1&arch=ia64&file=log
> and is looking for ways to troubleshoot this. short of letting him
> access a debian developer machine running on IA-64 through my account -
> which would be a violation - is there someone out there willing to let
> him an account for compilation and debugging for a few days until this
> is fixed? the machine should have xlibs et al. installed (though an
> X server is not necessary. just ssh X-forwarding should work), and if
> it's near california/san francisco, that would be even better.

I'm in exactly the same situation with regard to Erik de Castro Lopo and

So if someone is likewise willing to give him an ia64 account I would
much appreciate it.

Side note: the ia64 autobuilders didn't even try to build the latest
version of this package.  Why?  There is a "doesn't build on ia64" bug
filed on the package, do the buildd's notice this?

Josh Haberman
Debian GNU/Linux developer