Re: And why DDTP does not use webwml? Re: Why DDTP? shouldn't it be DPTP? (was Re: spanish translations in DDTP now)

On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 01:31:40PM +0100, Lorenzo Cappelletti wrote:

> [...]

  Anyway, Debian-Edu does use wiki, under wiki.debian.net. And wiki, as
  it's a different application has his own behaviour. Anyway, I'd like
  them to use also webwml at least for the front page and perhaps some
  of the more important things.

> Is there any point regarding translator work, anyway?

  Yes, using webwml your pages are automatically included in the "web
  pages to be translated" (http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/),
  and people will se pages in his own language (if available)

 Cheers

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
     jsogo@debian.org