Re: [Agnubis] Packaging Agnubis for Debian GNU/Linux

Le dim 01/12/2002 à 07:26, Andrew Lau a écrit :
> 	It's great to see you making progress on your ITP. I'll take a
> look at the package within a few days and if it's good enough for
> Debian or needs some minor touch-ups, then I'll put in some effort in
> finding you a sponsor for it. Do you consent to me cleaning DiaCanvas2
> up (if necessary) and having it uploaded for you? To clear things up,

I've got latest version of diacanvas2 yesterday. They have set a new
directory named debian in their source. But the version of changelog
missed actual version. I've asked to developpers what to do.
So, If you want to upload anything, just ask me. But, actually,
version is 0.7.0-4 and need to be updated to 0.8.0...

> do you actually want to maintain Agnubis?

No, I don't. If you want to do this, do it !
My knowledge isn't enough to packaging from cvs sources.
Debian must have a complete Gnome Office.

--
Raphaël Bordet
surcouf@linuxfr.net