Re: DAM approval wait time?

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 11:58:38AM +1100, Andrew Lau wrote:

> Like you and everyone else here, I too am entitled to form an opinion
> of my own and be able to express them in a public forum.

Surely you aren't suggesting that everyone has a right to post opinions
about any subject on debian-devel, on the grounds that the mailing list
is open to the public?  We already have extensive filters in place on
our mailing lists to block messages from a group of people who believe
they have a right to be heard in email -- spammers.  This mailing list
does not legally qualify as a "public forum" for several reasons.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer