Re: Ask yourself some questions

> 	Being happily married, kissing girl(s) plural does not enter
>  the realm of goodness by any stretch of the imagination.
>
> 	A good game of bridge, on the other hand ...

So it's agreed!  A game of bridge, me, Branden, Manoj, and some
unnamed fourth.  Hey, I know who should be the fourth!  Johnny Depp!
Assuming, that is, that he will kiss me after we beat the hell out of
the Branden/Manoj partnership.

(And *that* will be easy, because Johnny and I will be making googly
eyes at each other, but Manoj and Branden will be fighting with each
other.) :)

Thomas