Re: Ask yourself some questions

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 06:08:07PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >>"Branden" == Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:
>
>  Branden> That's not allowed; if you oppose the GR, you're supposed to
>  Branden> pretend the Social Contract doesn't exist.  :-P
>
> 	Another sarcastic put down of the opposition. Way to go, Branden.

I've contained myself for the most part.  In particular, I've tried to
keep the earnest posts completely earnest, and saved the cynical jokes
for their own messages.  I've even gone to the trouble of telegraphing
my jokes more than usual (with stuff like "</South Park>"), instead of
relying on people to grasp the (attempted) humor from context.

If we sacrifice our senses of humor, we sacrifice our humanity.
Personally, I ain't into human sacrifice.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Damnit, we're all going to die;
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    let's die doing something *useful*!