Re: Which lists must I subscribe, when I'm debian-maintainer?

> debian-project is a good low-trafic list!
I know :)

> I know a lot of developers don't subscribe debian-devel, but
> other relevant lists, and show DWN for important discussions on
> debian-devel.
But I will. I haven't got problems with big traffic, because I've
got 2mbit internet link. The problem is, I don't want to receive
tons of mail per day :) Debian-devel is too good list to unsubscribe :)

Thanks for help. I found something about needed lists on
developers' reference.

--
Mati (mati@mati.rm.pl)
Sounds like a Windows problem, try calling Microsoft support