Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 07:02:26PM +0100, Emil Pedersen wrote:
[snip]
>   And when you're really bored, you compile something from scratch, it's
> not like it's impossible just because you don't kneed to...
[snip]

And Debian makes this really easy too: apt-get source xxx ; ./configure
--own-preferred-options ; dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -m$self ; su -c
'dpkg --install xxx.deb'. Ahh, where would we be without apt. :-)

Winners never quit, quitters never win. But those who never quit AND never
win are idiots.