RE: orphaning my packages

hi,

thanks for your mail i want to know some thing is it possible to join to the
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/work_needing

if so how can i join to check and maintain some packages? is it by
emailing to these package developers ?

i think while doing some thing alone its good if i can join to some group
of people who do maintainer jobs

so how can i do it
chanka perera