Debian Development

Hi all,

I am 20 years old and present I’m following the 2nd year of B.Sc. Degree in Computing from Staffordshire University UK. I also work as a student lab assistant at APIIT Lanka.

I’m currently settled down with Debian Gnu/Linux and I would like to join to Debian development, maintenance, bug tracking system and in all the parts in GNU.

To know more about me please look at the CV – html version.

Please be kind enough and help me to get in to Debian development.

Thank you,

Chanka perera

Title: CV

Chanka Ashan Perera
E-mail chanka@sdf.lonestar.org
Web http://chanka.freeshell.org

OBJECTIVE

Use my knowledge, experience and professionalism to be excel the trade of Information Technology

PERSONAL BIO DATA

Name in Full   : Weerasuriya Arachchige Chanka Ashan Perera

Date of Birth   : 23rd of July 1982

Sex              : Male

School Attend : Ananda College

Interest and activities        : Surfing Internet, Chatting with friends, reading computer books and Science fictions and I like to swim and play cricket as other activities

WORK EXPERIENCE (01/01/2002-Present)

Lab Assistant at APIIT-LANKA

Performing all duties related to System Administration on Compaq Proliant 1500 running Windows 2000 Server, Red Hat Linux 7.1 Server, Solaris 8 on Sun Blade 100 and hardware and software technical support.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS

Following 2nd year of Degree (B.Sc.Computing and Information Technology) Staffordshire University UK (Asia Pacific Institute of information technology, Level 3, Access Towers, 278, Union Place, Colombo 02)

SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE

SPORTS

Athletics at Ananda College Having Sports Certificates in Athletics( Inter Schools and Ananda College sports meets every year 1988-2001) Swimming, Cricket, Tennis and Chess at Inter House Level.

EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES

Member of Lanka Linux User Group http://lug.lk

Member and Board Member of College Clubs and Societies (Computer Club, Interact  Club, Chemistry and Physics Club, United Nations etc.)

I represented Ananda College Computer Club in Exhibitions, including Quiz competition organized by Sirasa FM, APIIT-LANKA, and other schools