Re: Debian Development

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 08:02:29PM +0600, chanka perera wrote:
[snip]
> Hi all,
> I am 20 years old and present I'm following the 2nd year of B.Sc. Degree
> in Computing from Staffordshire University UK. I also work as a student
> lab assistant at APIIT <http://www.apiit.lk/>  Lanka.
> I'm currently settled down with Debian Gnu/Linux and I would like to
> join to Debian development, maintenance, bug tracking system and in all
> the parts in GNU.

Take a look at:
	http://nm.debian.org/newnm.php

> To know more about me please look at the CV - html version.
[snip]

Please don't send HTML to mailing lists in the future. Some people do not
have HTML-capable mail readers, and others have spam filters that are
quite likely to kill all HTML mail. It's much better to post whatever you
HTML you have on a webpage, and send a URL to the list instead.

Messages sent to the Debian mailing lists (esp. the development lists)
should be in plaintext.

"Give us money for our scam, and you will succeed!" "No thanks, I'm not a
bird. I don't suck seed."