Re: URLs on debian.org/distrib/packages pages

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 03:38:47PM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > The copyright file is one thing I would like to see on the package
> > page.
>
> As I recall, it used to be there, but went away when the lintian runs did
> (because it used the lintian lab to get the copyright file).  Now that daily
> lintian runs are back...

Actually I don't remember how it worked before, since lintian has always had
code in the harness to remove (rm -rf) needless extracted packages from the
lab, those that don't need further processing.

Perhaps if you dig through the www.debian.org bug archives, you'll find bugs
reported by people that corroborate this -- get-{copyright,changelog} didn't
quite work perfectly...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.