On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 04:11:44AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >>"Branden" == Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:
>
>  Branden> Why doesn't an opponent of the GR offer a quanitative
>  Branden> measure for when it *would* be safe to stop distributing
>  Branden> non-free software?  It isn't just the proponents of the GR
>  Branden> who should be compelled to present figures.
>
> 	What if there is no easy way to quantify that a priori? We'll
>  know it when we get there?

This leaves open the possibility that a few vocal people who insist that
we'll never get there will keep us stuck with non-free forever.

Maybe that's how some people really feel: that we should distribute
non-free packages forever, for as long there are any to distribute.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I just wanted to see what it looked
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    like in a spotlight.