Re: Certification of HA with Debian

On mié, nov 13, 2002 at 12:31:30 +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> 	DFSG compliant test for certification? I think that you have
> certification wrong. Certification is not standarisation (which could be
> tested with software, for example check the LSB). You should keep that in
> mind.

Go to this URL:
http://www.open-hardware.org/

It seems a program designed to develop and promote a test suite.
The affiliates page it's full but the sponsors one it's empty, it's not a
good thing, I think so ;-)

> 	I hope I have made my *opinion* clear. The words above is
> my feeling on how the software market for high-end solutions works
> (at least in Spain, and thus it's useful for you). Best regards

Thank you very much Javi.

> PS: See you this weekend at Hispalinux?

Of course!, I'll be at 21:30h in the traditional "Kdd en los Güebos del
Caballo de Plaza Mayor", see you tomorrow in the Kdd?.
--
Javier Viñuales Gutiérrez <vigu@yacoi.com>
Ingeniero Industrial - YACO S.L.