Re: Certification of HA with Debian

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 10:23:52PM +0100, Javier Viñuales Gutiérrez wrote:
> Anybody knows any DFSG compliant test to certified this systems?, Does
> it exists any policy or document to guide us.

Certification is not a matter of running a test in the first place. It is
more the matter of paying somebody for doing the marketing (and if it is a
good certifiaction actually providing services).

I would suggest you get a IT Consulting firm review your installation and
procedures and let them certify your actual installation.

Greetings
Bernd