Re: FW: OpenOffice.org new unstable packages available for testing

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 08:49:38AM -0800, Vince Hillier wrote:
> But would you consider naming OpenSSH "openssh.org"?

No, because it's not the real name for OpenSSH.

> Makes people think they're downloading a website or something.  I agree,
> I think the .org should be tossed unless there is some restriction on it
> being there?

The thing is, "OpenOffice.org" is the name of this office suit, we
should stick to it as it's the only real name there is for it.

jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/