HELP! apache2 and CGI

I just replaced apache with apache2 because I installed the
new subversion packages.  I'm using the "traditional"
prefork server, and it works for static pages.  I was even
able to get the DWWW main page up by doing

   cd /var/www/apache2-default
   ln -s ../dwww .

But I am unable to get working any of the CGI stuff that
DWWW uses.  I've looked through the documentation a bit, but
everything seems in order.

Every time I try to access a CGI-generated page, however, I
just see the Perl source.  What's up with that?

--
Thomas E. Vaughan   (303) 939-6386   Ball Aerospace, Boulder
   Ball-internal home page: <http://hypostasis/~tevaugha>