Re: semi-moderating debian lists
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: semi-moderating debian lists
- From: Josip Rodin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 03:05:39 +0100
- Message-id: <20021101020539.GA21456@cibalia.gkvk.hr>
- In-reply-to: <20021026232354.GA6587@green.daf.ddts.net>
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <20021026221943.GA6305@green.daf.ddts.net> <20021026231109.GC21805@cibalia.gkvk.hr> <20021026232354.GA6587@green.daf.ddts.net>
On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 07:23:54PM -0400, Duncan Findlay wrote:
> > > If lists.debian.org were to upgrade to SA 2.4x, I'd bet on a serious
> > > reduction in spam.
> > Is there a spamassassin 2.4x .deb that can be safely installed on woody?
> > (I haven't checked, I'm too lazy, and besides, you are advocating this, not
> > me :)
> Spamassassin 2.43-1 should work on woody with testing's
% dpkg -I spamc_2.43-1_i386.deb | grep Version
% dpkg -s libc6 | grep ^Version
As I suspected, it's not as easy as it seems...
2. That which causes joy or happiness.