Re: [desktop] nautilus patched, screenshot, and splash screens/backgrounds

On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 03:01, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-10-26 at 14:18, Roger So wrote:
> > For a more subtle swirl :) , check out
> > http://spacehunt.info/deblogo/bluedeb.jpg
>
> Ooh, I like, I like!  I think it would be cool if it said "Debian" in
> the lower right, what do you think?  I tried to do this with the Gimp
> 1.3, but embarassingly enough, I couldn't figure out how to use the text
> tool.

If I can find some time, I might do this in Blender.
Unfortunately, I have just finished manning an 11-hour long exhibition
booth, I have two projects due on Friday and I haven't started writing a
single line yet, _and_ I have exams on next week... but I digress.

> > It was created in Blender, and the source file is here:
> > http://spacehunt.info/deblogo/bluedeb.blend
>
> Cool.  Can you slap a license file together for it, and I'll stick it in
> desktop-base?
>
> Thanks!

How about the Open Content License?  I'm not too familiar with licenses
for artwork type stuff, but from a first glance the OCL looks OK.