Re: [desktop] nautilus patched, screenshot, and splash screens/backgrounds

nOn Sat, 2002-10-26 at 14:18, Roger So wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-10-26 at 15:57, Colin Walters wrote:
> > 1) Come up with a good background.  I have decided actually that the
> > ones included right now in desktop-base are a bit too heavyweight; we'd
> > have the swirl icon three times on the desktop already, and that seems a
> > bit too much (as much as I love it! :) ).
>
> For a more subtle swirl :) , check out
> http://spacehunt.info/deblogo/bluedeb.jpg

Ooh, I like, I like!  I think it would be cool if it said "Debian" in
the lower right, what do you think?  I tried to do this with the Gimp
1.3, but embarassingly enough, I couldn't figure out how to use the text
tool.

> It was created in Blender, and the source file is here:
> http://spacehunt.info/deblogo/bluedeb.blend

Cool.  Can you slap a license file together for it, and I'll stick it in
desktop-base?

Thanks!