Re: why kde and gnome's menu situation sucks

Colin Walters <walters@verbum.org> writes:
> I still think that the GNOME and KDE cabals, respectively, should choose
> which applications they want to go in their desktop's menu.  This
> doesn't necessarily mean that the GNOME menu will be entirely GNOME
> apps, nor that the KDE menu would be entirely KDE apps.

Debian should listen to Gnome about which applications are the gnomiest
and should be given preference in the Gnome view of the Debian menu system.
But I think that's it.

-Miles
--
Is it true that nothing can be known?  If so how do we know this?  -Woody Allen