Re: I've tested the PGI installer

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 03:02:10PM +0100, Nick Name wrote:
> It's really grave, at least in my opinion. I am testing (or better,
> trying) a graphical installer!

Okay, fine; file a grave bug against PGI, watch it get pulled from
Debian compeltely, and then everybody can be happy because they'll never
have to use PGI again.

That'll show those lusers who can't be troubled to buy NVidia cards.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Good judgement comes from
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     experience; experience comes from